Solaire SOL-IRBQ-30IR-NG 30'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, giving you access to higher levels of heat when you cook
- Features a push-button ignition, letting you easily start up your grill
- Stainless steel warming rack helps you keep your food from cooling down
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill is the grill for you. Featuring a built-in design, this Solaire grill will add a level of class to any outdoor cooking space. This natural gas grill is perfect for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon monoxide. It features two burners, letting you utilize the indirect and direct heat necessary for two-zone cooking. Designed to take the struggle out of lighting your grill, it is equipped with a push-button ignition, so you can quickly get your barbecue going.
This Solaire grill is built with metal control knobs, so you can easily manage the temperature. It features a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your grill securely closed. This grill has infrared burners, which can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than standard burners. It features a stainless steel warming rack, so you can heat up additional food while you grill your main course.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|9V battery ignition