Solaire SOL-IRBQ-27GVIXLC-LP 27" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Features an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when grilling
- Push-button ignition ignites the grill quickly
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food hot without it overcooking
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design tends to lose its color over time
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Rely on the Solaire Propane Gas Covered Grill for a delicious barbecue experience you can share with your friends and family. This grill has a freestanding design, which lets you save space when it's not in use since you can roll it out of the way. It uses propane gas, distributing consistent heat across the cooking area to minimize grill flare-ups. This grill features two burners, allowing you to combine the power of both direct and indirect heating to create a two-zone cooking area. It features folding side shelves to provide extra working space. It has a push-button ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking.
This propane grill is built with black phenolic knobs, so you can easily control the temperature. With a stainless steel warming rack, it allows you to keep your prepared food hot while you continue barbecuing. It has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip, so you can avoid burning your hands when the grill is hot. This grill has infrared burners, offering access to high-intensity heat while cooking.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|Gas supply hose
|9V battery ignition