Solaire SOL-IRBQ-27GIRXL-NG-BDP 27" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, giving you access to high-intensity heat when you cook
- Features a push-button ignition, allowing you to quickly fire up your barbecue
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food at the perfect temperature without it overcooking
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the help of the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. This weather-resistant Solaire grill is suitable for both summertime barbecues and outdoor parties. Fueled by natural gas, it is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful chemicals, such as carbon dioxide.
Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this Solaire grill's two large stainless steel main burners. It has a push-button ignition, which makes lighting your grill quick and easy. This grill is fitted with folding side shelves to offer an expanded working area. It has black phenolic knobs, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook.
This Solaire grill has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your barbecue tightly sealed. With an efficient infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while searing food. Featuring a stainless steel warming rack, it is great for preventing cooked food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat. It features a removable burner, making cleanup hassle-free.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|9V battery ignition