Solaire SOL-IRBQ-27GVIXL-LP-PED 27" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an efficient infrared burner, giving you access to high-intensity heat while cooking
- Features a push-button ignition, letting you easily start up your grill
- Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack to keep food hot
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Host excellent dinner parties with the Solaire Propane Gas Covered Grill. This propane gas grill distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface for consistent results every time. This Solaire grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to move it out of the way while you are using your deck. Featuring a weather-resistant finish, it is perfect for both patio barbecues and outdoor parties.
This grill has folding side shelves, so you can enjoy extra work space. It features two stainless steel burners, allowing you to combine the power of both direct and indirect heating to create a two-zone cooking area. Designed to take the struggle out of lighting your grill, it is equipped with a push-button ignition, so you can easily get your fire going. It has black phenolic knobs, so you can easily manage the temperature.
This covered grill features a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your barbecue securely closed. It features infrared burners, which allows you to use higher levels of heat when grilling and searing your food. It has a stainless steel warming rack, designed to keep your food hot. It has a removable burner, helping to make cleanup a quick and easy process.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|Gas supply hose
|9V battery ignition