Solaire SOL-AGBQ-27GVI-LP-IGP 27" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while you grill
- Push-button ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food from getting cold without it overcooking
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel design tends to fade with extended use
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're someone who loves backyard barbecues, the Solaire Propane Gas Covered Grill is the grill for you. This weather-resistant covered grill is suitable for both patio barbecues and fall parties. This grill uses propane gas, distributing heat evenly across the barbecue. It features a freestanding design, which lets you push it out of the way while you use your deck.
This propane grill features a push-button ignition, helping you easily light your barbecue. It has folding side shelves, which allow you to keep more of the things you need nearby. Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this covered grill's two large stainless steel main burners. It has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your barbecue tightly sealed. With infrared burners, it gives you access to high-intensity heat while you grill your food. Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack, it is ideal for preventing prepared food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. This grill has a removable burner, helping to make cleanup a simple process.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|Gas supply hose
|9V battery ignition