Solaire SOL-AGBQ-27GIR-NG-BDP 27" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Features an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when grilling and searing
- Push-button ignition makes lighting your natural gas grill quick and simple
- Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack to keep food at the perfect temperature
- Utilizes an infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel design tends to lose its color over time
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
For the ideal combination of functionality and performance, choose the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill. Fueled by natural gas, this covered grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants. It features a freestanding design, which enables you to save space when it's not in use. This weather-resistant stainless steel grill is excellent for both patio cookouts and winter parties.
Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this freestanding grill's two large stainless steel main burners. It has folding side shelves, which add ease to the grilling process. This covered grill features a push-button ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. It is built with black phenolic knobs, so you can set your grill to the desired temperature to ensure that each piece of meat is perfectly cooked.
Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack, this Solaire grill is great for keeping food from getting cold. Made with an infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while you cook food. It has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip, so you can avoid burning your hands when the grill is hot. This grill has a removable burner, helping to make cleanup a simple process.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|9V battery ignition