Solaire SOL-AGBQ-27GIR-NG 27" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
3.4 by user reviews
- Infrared burner can reach higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Push-button ignition makes lighting your grill quick and simple
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food hot
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
For the ideal combination of functionality and performance, consider the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill. This grill uses black phenolic knobs, so you can easily control the temperature. It runs on natural gas, which is eco-friendly and does not emit harmful chemicals. Equipped with a built-in design, it will add a level of sophistication to any outdoor cooking area.
This grill features two burners, so you can enjoy an even more diverse range of meals. It features a push-button ignition, letting you quickly light your grill. With a stainless steel warming rack, it is great for keeping prepared food from getting cold. This built-in grill utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when cooking. It has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your grill tightly sealed.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||24000 BTU|
|Ignition Type||Push-button ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless steel|
|Handle Features||Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip|
|Warming Rack||Stainless steel warming rack|
|Battery Requirements||9V battery ignition|