Solaire SOL-AGBQ-27GIR-LP 27" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.9 by user reviews
- Features an efficient infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat while grilling
- Push-button ignition allows you to start your propane gas grill effortlessly
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food from getting cold without it overcooking
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the help of the Solaire Propane Gas Covered Grill. Featuring a built-in design, this Solaire grill can be used to build a sophisticated outdoor cooking space. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface for consistent results every time. It has a push-button ignition, enabling you to easily fire up your barbecue. This grill has two burners, so you can cook multiple dishes at a time.
This grill uses black phenolic knobs, so you can easily control the temperature. It is equipped with a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your grill tightly sealed. Featuring a stainless steel warming rack, it is ideal for preventing grilled food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. With an efficient infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while you grill your food.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|Gas supply hose
|9V battery ignition