TEC Patio 44" Propane Gas Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Features an electronic ignition, helping you easily fire up your barbecue
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, providing a simple-to-maintain, durable, non-stick surface
- Uses an efficient infrared burner, letting you grill or sear meat at high temperature levels
- Infrared burner is not ideal if you are attempting to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather tolerant and more difficult to clean
- Electronic ignition loses its ability to work very fast if it gets too dirty
The TEC Patio Propane Gas Covered Grill is a perfect choice for any neighborhood barbecue. This TEC grill has a stainless steel heat zone separator, so you can always know the temperature of the grill in order to achieve the desired results each and every time. It has a freestanding design, which lets you roll it out of your way while you use your patio. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes consistent heat across the cooking area to minimize grill flare-ups.
This TEC grill features a stainless steel cooking grate, giving you an easy-to-maintain, durable, non-stick surface. It is designed with an electronic ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. Featuring an infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while you cook your food. It has self-cleaning technology, which increases the temperature of the grill so that grease is completely burned off.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Total BTU||30000 BTU|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|