TEC Patio 44" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burner can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than standard burners
- Glass panel ensures optimal heat distribution each time you cook
- Electronic ignition provides you with an easy way to light your grill
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the help of the TEC Patio Propane Gas Covered Grill. This propane gas grill distributes consistent heat across the cooking area to minimize grill flare-ups. This grill has a stainless steel heat zone separator, so you can always monitor the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results every time. It features a built-in design, which makes the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor grilling area.
This TEC grill has an electronic ignition to take the struggle out of starting your grill. With a stainless steel design, it will retain its shine for many years. It features infrared burners, which will offer access to high-intensity heat when you grill your food. This grill has self-cleaning technology, which cleans the grill by elevating its internal temperature.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate