Twin Eagles TEBQ42R-CN 42'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is both elegant and durable
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you quickly fire up your barbecue
- Designed with a smoker add-on for a distinct, slow-cooked flavor and juicy results
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel construction doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
For the ideal combination of functionality and performance, consider the Twin Eagles Natural Gas Rotisserie Grill. This natural gas grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful chemicals. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. Featuring interior halogen lights, it is ideal for night grilling with all your friends and family. It features four stainless steel burners, letting you use the direct and indirect heat necessary for creating a two-zone cooking area. This rotisserie grill features a smoker add-on, which can infuse your food with a distinct, smoky flavor. Built from stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh elements. It is designed with a hot surface ignition so that you can light it with the push of a button.
By utilizing heavy-duty front brake wheels, this freestanding grill will be perfect for hosting, camping, or picnics. With a rotisserie kit, it is a great fit for slow-cooking whole roasts. This grill has a temperature gauge, so you can always monitor the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results each and every time. Made with an infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while you cook food. It has a warming rack, which allows you to keep your prepared food hot while you continue barbecuing. It is equipped with the high-tech Hood Assist System, making it effortless to manage the heavy lid.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Interior halogen lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate