Twin Eagles TEBQ42G-CL-TEGB42SD-B-TESZ-KIT 42'' Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burner reaches higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Ceramic briquettes ensure optimal heat distribution through each grilling session
- Hot surface ignition provides you with a quick and easy way to light your grill
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Rely on the Twin Eagles Propane Gas Covered Grill for a delicious barbecue experience you can share with your friends and family. This grill has a freestanding design, which lets you save space when it's not in use since you can push it out of the way. It uses propane gas, which utilizes a strong heat-source, so you can be sure that your food will be cooked to perfection every time. This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. With a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your favorite foods, providing a distinct smoky flavor. Create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this propane grill's four large stainless steel main burners. It has a hot surface ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking.
By utilizing heavy-duty front brake wheels, this covered grill will be excellent for hosting, picnics, or camping. It features a temperature gauge, so you can always be aware of the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results each and every time. This freestanding grill features infrared burners, which reach higher temperatures while cooking food. With a warming rack, it is perfect for keeping prepared food hot. It is fitted with the high-tech Hood Assist System, making it effortless to manage the heavy lid.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||75000 BTU|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Sear Features||Infrared sear zone|
|Door Construction||Soft-closing doors|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Ceramic briquettes|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|