Bull 69101 Steer 25'' Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Even-Heat System allows the grill to achieves optimal heat distribution every time you cook
- Equipped with a removable warming rack to keep food from cooling down
- Grease pan collects grease and other drippings drawn out during cooking for quicker cleanup
- Stainless steel design tends to fade over time
- Uses propane gas, costing more than a grill that needs charcoal
Improve your barbecuing experience with the Bull Steer Propane Gas Grill. This propane gas grill distributes consistent heat across the cooking area to reduce grill flare-ups. Made with a freestanding design, this Bull grill offers greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space. It is fitted with zinc knobs and it is equipped with a built-in lid thermometer, so you can constantly monitor the temperature of the grill in order to cook your meat to perfection.
With three burners, this Bull grill allows you to produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area. It has side shelves, offering a wider space for food prep. It has an Even-Heat System, delivering more even results. Featuring a removable warming rack, it is great for keeping food hot until the moment you sit down to eat.
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||30000 BTU|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Even-Heat System|
|Warming Rack||Removable warming rack|
|Caster Features||Heavy-duty casters|