Bull 55001 Brahma 48'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while grilling and searing
- Push-and-turn ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Removable warming rack helps keep food from getting cold without it overcooking
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel design doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
The Bull Brahma Natural Gas Grill is an outstanding choice for any weekend cookout. This natural gas grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon dioxide. This grill features a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to move it out of the way when you are done cooking. It has a push-and-turn ignition, so you can easily get your grill going. This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh environments. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this freestanding grill's five large cast stainless steel main burners.
This Bull grill features push-to-turn control knobs and a built-in hood thermometer, so you can maintain the right temperature to cook your meat just the way you like it. It is featured with a rotisserie burner, which allows you to easily grill an entire roast. With a rear infrared burner, it can generate intense heat for searing steaks, burgers, and vegetables. It has a removable warming rack, which helps keep food hot.
|Main Burner BTU
|Cast stainless steel
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Removable warming rack