4.6 by user reviews
The Char-Griller Akorn Charcoal Vessel/kamado Grill is a superb choice for those who enjoy a tasty barbecue experience. Manage the amount of heat with this cast iron grill's adjustable air vents. It includes a cast iron cooking grate, supplying a dependable non-stick surface that you can rely on for a long time. It features a portable design, which makes it perfect for weekend trips. This charcoal grill cooks your meat and gives it a deep, smoky taste.
- Grease pan collects grease from your food and prevents it from damaging the grill
- Charcoal cooks your food for a long period of time to ensure the meat remains soft for an authentic barbecue experience
- Fitted with adjustable air vents to control the temperature within your grill
- Cast iron construction has a much bulkier structure than stainless steel
- Features a cast iron cooking grate, taking a considerable amount of time to get hot
- Charcoal is difficult to use during colder seasons because it requires more time to get to its ideal cooking temperature