Count on the PGS Legacy Big Sur Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill for an authentic barbecue experience you can share with your family and friends. This PGS grill has four stainless steel burners, allowing you to combine the power of both direct and indirect heating to create a two-zone cooking area. It has a freestanding design, which lets you push it out of your way while you are using your deck or patio. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the grill for consistent results every time. With a stainless steel construction, it is highly resilient, durable, and built to last. This propane grill features a continuous-spark ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. It features a rotisserie burner, which allows you to easily grill an entire roast. Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack, it is perfect for preventing prepared food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. It has a rear infrared burner, heating up faster than normal grills.
- Features an infrared burner, letting you reach the high temperatures necessary for searing meat
- Moon Rok tray allows the grill to achieves even heat distribution each time you cook
- Continuous-spark ignition makes lighting your grill quick and simple
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning