Nexgrill 720-0882A Evolution Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Covered Grill
3.8 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Even-Heat System ensures optimal heat distribution through each grilling session
- Electronic ignition ignites the grill quickly
- Infrared burners work best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel design doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
For the ideal combination of performance and functionality, consider the Nexgrill Evolution Propane Gas Covered Grill. This propane grill has a freestanding design, which lets you save space when it's not in use since you can move it out of the way. It has a built-in thermometer, which allows you to easily monitor the temperature to produce delicious results every time. Using propane gas, it distributes consistent heat across the cooking surface to minimize grill flare-ups.
Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this propane grill's five large stainless steel main burners. It has an electronic ignition, which allows you to start your propane gas grill with the push of a button. This Nexgrill grill features a tool holder, which provides you with extra room for your accessories. Featuring a stainless steel warming rack, it is great for preventing cooked food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat. It has high-end infrared burners and a side burner, which lets you to prepare your whole meal outside.
|Main Burner BTU
|Side Burner BTU
|Cooking Grate Material
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Stainless steel warming rack