Royal Gourmet SG4003 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Piezo starter ignites the grill quickly
- Warming rack helps keep food from getting cold without it overcooking
- Infrared burners work best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction doesn't retain heat as well as cast iron
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you are someone who enjoys grilling up a storm at your backyard events, the Royal Gourmet Propane Gas Covered Grill is an excellent option for you. This grill has a freestanding design, enabling you to roll it out of the way to save space when it's not in use. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking area to ensure consistent results every time. It has four large stainless steel main burners, which enable you to create the direct and indirect heat needed for two-zone cooking. This grill has a piezo starter, helping you easily fire up your barbecue.
Featuring lockable casters, this grill makes sure your grill stays in one place if in use. It features a built-in thermometer, which allows you to easily check the temperature to produce delicious results. Equipped with a warming rack, it is perfect for preventing grilled food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. This propane grill utilizes an infrared burner and is fitted with a side burner, which allows you to prepare sauces while you grill.
|Main Burner BTU
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stainless steel doors