Magma A10-1218-2 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Tabletop Infrared Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Electronic ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Features a locking front access grease tray, allowing for care-free cleanup after grilling
- Infrared burners work best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
The Magma Propane Gas Covered Grill is a great addition to any backyard. This tabletop grill has a tabletop design, so you can easily grill on any hard surface. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface for consistent results every time. It has a hermetically sealed thermometer to keep the right temperature for all of your grilling needs.
Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this tabletop grill's large stainless steel main burner. It features an electronic ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get the party started. This grill has a tool holder, which provides you with a convenient spot for your accessories. It features efficient infrared burners and has a side burner, which allows you to create sauces and side dishes while you grill meat.
|Cooking Grate Material
|1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
|dynamic combustion system