Cadac 98700-43-01 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Covered Grill
1.0 by user reviews
- Piezo starter makes lighting your grill quick and simple
- Grease pan catches grease from your food and prevents it from damaging the grill
- Side burner delivers a more versatile grilling experience
- Stainless steel construction limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Piezo starter loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not good for slow cooking or for smoking meat
Rely on the Cadac Propane Gas Covered Grill for a delicious barbecue experience you can share with your family and friends. This grill features a freestanding design, which lets you roll it out of your way when you are done cooking. It features a built-in thermometer, which displays the grills internal temperature to provide you with more control over your meat. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface for consistent results every time.
This weather-resistant Cadac grill will be perfect for both summertime cookouts and winter parties. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this Cadac grill's four large stainless steel main burners. It has a piezo starter, which ignites the grill in no time. Featuring a side burner, it is ideal for preparing an entire meal in one place.
|Heavy-duty caster wheels