NAPOLEON PRO825RSBIPSS-2 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
3.9 by user reviews
- Features an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when you cook
- Piezo starter provides you with an easy way to light your grill
- Equipped with a smoker add-on to infuse your meat with a rich, smoky flavor
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design tends to fade over time
- Includes a cast iron cooking grate, taking a long time to heat up
The NAPOLEON Propane Gas Covered Grill is a great choice for any weekend cookout. This NAPOLEON grill uses propane gas, which is stored in a portable tank that is easy to detach and refill for your convenience. It has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while you use your deck. With six stainless steel burners, it allows you to create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking. This grill features a smoker add-on, giving your meat a smoky flavor. It features a lighted work space, which adds ease to the grilling experience. This NAPOLEON grill has a storage rack, providing ample storage space for easily organizing all your tools and utensils. It has a tool holder, providing useful hooks to keep your accessories closeby. This grill has a piezo starter, letting you quickly fire up your barbecue.
Featured with a rotisserie burner, this covered grill allows you to cook larger cuts of meat with its rotisserie burner. It uses SafetyGlow control knobs, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. This grill has a side burner and is built with a rear infrared burner, designed for quick and even grilling. Featuring a warming rack, it is ideal for keeping food hot until you are ready to eat.
|Main Burner BTU
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System