NAPOLEON BILEX730RBIPSS Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Infrared Covered Grill
4.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than standard burners
- Jetfire ignition makes lighting your grill quick and easy
- Warming rack helps keep your food hot
- Infrared burners work best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Make the ideal home-grilled meals with the NAPOLEON Propane Gas Covered Grill. This NAPOLEON grill features a built-in design, making it the perfect addition to any permanent outdoor cooking area. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface to ensure consistent results every time. It has iGlow control knobs, helping you set your grill to the perfect temperature every time you cook.
A JETFIRE ignition system is featured, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. Create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this propane grill's six large ceramic main burners. It features a lighted work space, so you can prep your food next to the grill. With infrared burners, it gives you access to higher levels of heat when searing your food. Equipped with a warming rack, it is ideal for preventing cooked food from getting cold until you are ready to eat.
|Up to 40 burgers
|Cooking Grate Material
|Bottom burner heats to 1800°F in seconds