Coyote C2SL36NG S-Series 36'' Natural Gas Covered Grill
4.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and dust
- Removable warming rack helps keep food at the perfect temperature without it overcooking
- Infrared burner reaches higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color over time
- Natural gas is not great for slow roasting or for smoking meat
The Coyote S-Series Natural Gas Covered Grill is an excellent choice for those who enjoy an authentic barbecue experience. Featuring a built-in design, this grill adds a level of class to any outdoor cooking area. Using natural gas, it is ideal for providing a cleaner-burning alternative for all your barbecuing needs. It features three cast stainless steel burners, so you can cook larger quantities at a time. This stainless steel grill holds heat for a long time, meaning that you can continue cooking your food after it has been turned to the off position.
With an infrared rear rotisserie burner, this Coyote grill allows you to achieve delicious and flavorful results without worrying about flare-ups. It is designed with ceramic briquette heat control grids and has an LED valve control knob, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. Equipped with a removable warming rack, it is great for preventing cooked food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. This Coyote grill has a rear infrared burner for quick and even cooking.
|Cast stainless steel
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Infrared rear rotisserie burner
|Removable warming rack