Delta Heat DHBQ38R-C-N 38" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is both sleek and highly durable
- Features a 9V electric ignition, letting you easily light your barbecue
- Warming rack helps keep your food from getting cold
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel design tends to lose its color over time
- 9V electric ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
Host outstanding dinner parties by using the Delta Heat Natural Gas Covered Grill. Using natural gas, this stainless steel grill is excellent for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon dioxide. Made with a built-in design, it makes the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor grilling area. It features a 9V electric ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this built-in grill's three large stainless steel main burners. This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions.
Featuring an infrared rotisserie burner, this Delta Heat grill will be a great fit for creating a beautiful crispy skin on your chicken, or turkey. It is built with an LED valve control knob and it is equipped with a temperature gauge, so you can maintain the perfect level of heat while you cook. This covered grill has infrared burners, which will offer access to higher levels of heat when searing your food. Designed with a warming rack, it is ideal for keeping food from getting cold.
|9V electric ignition
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Infrared rotisserie burner