Coyote C2SL30NGFS S-Series 30'' Natural Gas Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an efficient infrared burner, letting you reach the high temperatures necessary for searing meat
- Features a push-and-turn ignition, helping you easily start up your barbecue
- Designed with a removable warming rack to keep food from cooling down
- Features an infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel design limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Push-and-turn ignition loses its ability to work very fast if it gets too dirty
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the help of the Coyote S-Series Natural Gas Covered Grill. This Coyote grill features a freestanding design, allowing you to push it out of the way to save space when it's not in use. Using natural gas, it is great for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions, such as carbon dioxide. This stainless steel grill lasts for much longer due to its higher durability. It features a push-and-turn ignition, helping you easily light your grill. Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this Coyote grill's two large cast stainless steel main burners.
This Coyote grill has an LED valve control knob and is equipped with ceramic briquette heat control grids, so you can always monitor the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results every time. With an infrared rear rotisserie burner, it will be ideal for rotisserie cooking your chicken to achieve tender and delicious results. It has locking wheels for extra stability when barbecuing. This grill is built with a rear infrared burner, producing quick and evenly cooked meat. With a removable warming rack, it is perfect for keeping prepared food hot.
|Cast stainless steel
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Infrared rear rotisserie burner
|Self closing doors
|Removable warming rack