DCS 36'' Propane Gas Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, letting you grill or sear meat at high temperature levels
- Ceramic radiant technology helps grill your meat evenly
- Push-and-turn ignition makes lighting your propane gas grill quick and simple
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Features a push-and-turn ignition, losing its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not great for slow roasting or for smoking meat
Do you enjoy cooking up delicious summer barbecues? The DCS Propane Gas Covered Grill is a perfect choice for you. This propane gas grill distributes consistent heat across the cooking surface to minimize grill flare-ups. With a freestanding design, this DCS grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor kitchen. It has a push-and-turn ignition, letting you quickly start up your grill. It has a Smart Beam grill light, which improves nighttime visibility, so you can ensure that your meat is perfectly cooked even in darker conditions. This DCS grill is designed with a layer of ceramic rods placed between the burners and the cooking grate, so you can always be aware of the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results each and every time. It features a rear infrared burner, heating up faster than normal grills.
|Smart Beam grill light
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Ceramic radiant technology