Dyna-Glo DGA480BSP Propane Gas Steel Freestanding Covered Grill
3.3 by user reviews
- Electronic ignition ignites the grill quickly
- Enameled steel warming rack helps keep food from cooling down without it overcooking
- Side burner delivers a more versatile grilling experience
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to rust
- Electronic ignition loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not good for slow cooking or for smoking meat
Rely on the Dyna-Glo Propane Gas Covered Grill for an authentic barbecue experience you can share with your friends and family. This steel grill features a built-in thermometer, which enables you to easily check the temperature to produce delicious results each and every time. It uses propane gas, distributing heat evenly across the surface of the grill. Made with a freestanding design, it offers greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor dining area.
This steel grill has an electronic ignition to take the struggle out of starting your grill. It includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron grill grate, preventing leaching caused by hazardous metals into the food, making it safe to use. Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this propane grill's four large stainless steel main burners. This steel grill is highly durable and resilient to harsh environments. With a cabinet, it is excellent for anyone who can use extra space for storage. It has an enameled steel warming rack to keep food hot. Featuring a side burner, this steel grill is perfect for preparing your whole meal all at once.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron
|Cooking Grate Bar Diameter
|Enameled steel warming rack