Fire Magic Diamond Propane Gas Freestanding Infrared Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach high temperatures and cook food quickly
- Warming rack helps keep food warm
- Features built-in storage, allowing you to tuck away all your accessories for a clutter-free work space
- Infrared burner is not ideal if you are attempting to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather resistant and more difficult to clean
- Propane gas costs more than a grill that needs charcoal
Enjoy your time barbecuing with the Fire Magic Diamond Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill. This Fire Magic grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while using your deck or patio. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes consistent heat across the cooking area to reduce grill flare-ups. It includes a stainless steel grill grate, providing a simple-to-maintain, durable, non-stick surface. This grill has three burners, letting you utilize the direct and indirect heat necessary for two-zone cooking.
This grill is designed with heat zone separators and it is fitted with a contoured control panel, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. It has a rotisserie burner, which will let you experience an even more diverse range of meals. Featuring lockable casters, it ensures your grill stays in one place if in use. Equipped with a warming rack, this Fire Magic grill allows you to keep your prepared food hot. It uses an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when you grill.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System