NAPOLEON Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Rotisserie Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burner can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Jetfire ignition allows you to light your gas grill effortlessly
- Features side shelves, allowing for extra storage room for everything you need in order to avoid mess
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the NAPOLEON Gas Rotisserie Grill should be your go-to grill. This gas grill heats food quickly and is easy to use for your convenience. This NAPOLEON grill features a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to move it out of the way while using your deck. It features soft-touch ergonomic control knobs and has an integrated thermostat, so you can constantly keep tabs on the temperature in order to achieve perfect results every time.
A JETFIRE ignition system is featured, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. This gas grill has four large stainless steel main burners and Wave cooking grids, which achieve a well-spread surface area around the grate. With an infrared rear rotisserie burner, it is excellent for rotisserie cooking your chicken to produce tender and flavorful results. It has smooth-rolling wheels, making it ideal for hosting parties, picnics, or camping. This gas grill has side shelves, which allow you to organize all your barbecue utensils. With a rear infrared burner, it generates intense heat to ensure that burgers and hot dogs will be ready quickly.
|Grill Type||Rotisserie grill|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Side Burner BTU||135000 BTU|
|Food Capacity||56 burgers|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Jetfire ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Infrared rear rotisserie burner|
|Sear Features||Searing side burner|
|Door Construction||Stainless steel doors|
|Caster Features||Smooth-rolling casters|