Solaire SOL-AA23A-LP Propane Gas Stainless Steel Tabletop Covered Grill
4.2 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while you grill
- Push-button ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Warming rack helps keep food hot
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Push-button ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
If you're looking to grill up a storm for your summer events, the Solaire Propane Gas Covered Grill will be excellent for you. This grill has a tabletop design, so you can easily use it on any stable surface. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the grill to ensure consistent results every time. It features a push-button ignition to take the struggle out of starting your grill. Featuring infrared burners, it gives you access to higher levels of heat when searing food. This tabletop grill has a warming rack, which allows you to keep your prepared food at the ideal temperature while you continue barbecuing.
|Designed for use with 20lb tank-not included