TEC Pfr1nt Patio 26" Natural Gas Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Electronic ignition provides you with an easy way to light your grill
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, giving you a trustworthy non-stick surface that you can rely on for a long time
- Infrared burner reaches higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Infrared burner is not ideal if you are attempting to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather resistant and more difficult to clean
- Electronic ignition loses its ability to work very quickly if it gets too dirty
For the perfect combination of performance and functionality, choose the TEC Patio Natural Gas Covered Grill. This natural gas grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions. This grill features a built-in design, which can be used to create a beautiful outdoor kitchen area on your patio or deck. It has chrome control knobs, which allow you to set your grill to the perfect temperature every time.
This grill has a stainless steel cooking grate, supplying a dependable non-stick surface that will last a long time. It features an electronic ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get the party started. Made with an infrared burner, it gives you access to higher levels of heat while you cook food. It has self-cleaning technology, which increases the temperature of the grill so that food residue is completely burned off.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Total BTU||30000 BTU|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|