Twin Eagles TEBQ36RS-C-N 36'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is both elegant and durable
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you quickly fire up your barbecue
- Designed with a smoker add-on for a distinct, slow-cooked flavor and juicy results
- Utilizes a high-end infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the Twin Eagles Natural Gas Covered Grill is the grill for you. Featuring a built-in design, this grill makes the perfect addition to any permanent outdoor kitchen area. This natural gas grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions, such as carbon dioxide. It features a hot surface ignition, so you can effortlessly fire up your grill. This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh environments. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a smoky and rich taste. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this covered grill's three large stainless steel main burners. It has interior halogen lights, making it great for grilling in darker conditions.
With a rotisserie kit, this grill is ideal for cooking whole roasts. It has a temperature gauge, so you can achieve the perfect level of heat while you cook. This Twin Eagles grill utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat while cooking. Featuring a warming rack, it is great for keeping food from getting cold. This grill comes with a convenient Hood Assist System, making it effortless to manage the heavy lid.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Interior halogen lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Infrared sear zone
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate