Twin Eagles TEBQ42R-C-N 42'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is both elegant and durable
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you quickly fire up your grill
- Add-on smoker can cook your food with a deep, smoky flavor
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel design doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Host outstanding dinner parties with the Twin Eagles Natural Gas Covered Grill. Using natural gas, this grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon dioxide. Made with a built-in design, it makes the perfect addition to any permanent outdoor cooking space. It features a temperature gauge, so you can always know the temperature of the grill in order to achieve the desired results each and every time.
This covered grill features a hot surface ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get the party started. This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. It has three stainless steel burners, allowing you to combine the power of both direct and indirect heating to create a two-zone cooking area. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it is great for adding more flavor to whatever you're cooking. It has a rotisserie kit, making it excellent for barbecuing large roasts.
Designed with interior halogen lights, this built-in grill allows you to ensure that food are cooked to perfection even when it is dark outside. It is designed with a warming rack to keep food hot. It has efficient infrared burners, which reach higher temperatures when you grill your food. This grill is fitted with the convenient Hood Assist System, making it easier to open and close the heavy lid.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Interior halogen lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate