Twin Eagles TEBQ42G-CN 42'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is resistant to corrosion and dust
- Features a hot surface ignition, enabling you to easily light your barbecue
- Smoker add-on for a distinct, smoky taste and juicy results
- Infrared burners become harder to move once you have set it up
- Stainless steel design limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Make the ideal home-grilled meals with the help of the Twin Eagles Natural Gas Covered Grill. This natural gas grill is perfect for providing a greener alternative for all your barbecuing needs. This grill features a temperature gauge, so you can always be aware of the temperature of the grill in order to achieve perfect results every time. It has a built-in design, making it the perfect addition to any permanent outdoor cooking space.
Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this covered grill's three large stainless steel main burners. Featuring a stainless steel construction, it is highly resilient, durable, and built to last. It has a hot surface ignition, helping you easily fire up your grill. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a smoky and rich taste.
This grill has interior halogen lights, so you can conveniently check that food are perfectly cooked even when it is dark out. With infrared burners, it gives you access to higher levels of heat when searing your food. It comes with a convenient Hood Assist System, making it easier to open and close the heavy lid. Designed with a warming rack, it is great for preventing prepared food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Interior halogen lights
|Infrared sear zone
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate