Fire Magic E790s4E1N-62W Diamond Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when you grill
- Hot surface ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Designed with a smoker add-on to infuse your food with a rich, smoky flavor
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something slowly
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're someone who is looking to transform your backyard, you should consider buying the Fire Magic Diamond Natural Gas Covered Grill. Using natural gas, this covered grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon monoxide. Featuring a freestanding design, it provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor dining area. It features a hot surface ignition, so you can quickly get your grill going. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this Fire Magic grill's three large cast stainless steel main burners. This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh elements. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it is great for adding more flavor to whatever you're cooking.
This grill has a rotisserie kit, which constantly rotates the roast, chicken, or turkey, allowing the meat to cook in its natural juices for exceptionally moist and flavorful results. It has backlit safety control knobs and is designed with heat zone separators, so you can always know the temperature of the grill in order to achieve the desired results each and every time. It features a side burner and is designed with an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when you cook. With a removable warming rack, it allows you to prevent your prepared food from getting cold while you continue barbecuing.
|Cast stainless steel
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Removable warming rack