TEC ST2NTFR + ST2MTKIT Sterling II Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is durable and has an elegant appearance
- Infrared burner reaches higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Natural gas is eco-friendly and does not emit carbon dioxide
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Enjoy your time barbecuing with the help of the TEC Sterling II Natural Gas Covered Grill. This TEC grill has commercial-grade black plastic knobs, which allow you to easily control the temperature. Using natural gas, it ensures that heat is consistently distributed across the grill for a more accurate cooking temperature. It features a built-in design, adding a level of class to any outdoor cooking area. This stainless steel grill has unmatched strength and durability. With an infrared burner, this built-in grill gives you access to higher levels of heat while searing food. It has removable inner trim panels, making cleanup hassle-free.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Removable inner trim panels